Sunday, August 7, 2022

Custom Orders for frogs




Custom orders for frogs are welcome and will take 2 weeks for completion. 

Frogs will be knitted from Claire Garland's Dot Pebbles_knit frog pattern

Email me at      janet polley      supplying me following details:

  • colour you request for frog body and frog tummy.  
  • Do you want frog wired internally  for poseability 
  • If a sweater is required.  If so, plain or striped and  colour preference.  I’ll send you a photo oh the yarns I have closest to your choice and wait for your final decision 

PRICES

Price for wired frog                  £38

price for unwired frog              £30

price of sweater                        £5

International postage               £32

South African postage              £5 

PLEASE NOTE I ONLY POST USING DHL EXPRESS COURIER .   No standard shipping offered 

Once I receive your order I will send you a PayPal invoice .   No frogs will be made until full payment is received.

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave a comment.