Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Too many terriers?









Here is my newest Jack Russell pup.......not yet named. I'm afraid when it comes to naming pups I cant seem to think beyond Lucy and Georgie!  They were the loves of my life and I guess I could have a hundred of them. So please feel free to send some suggestions.








Made of soft white cashmere and standing 7cms tall with tan Sassy longpile markings. Slightly larger than Georgie and Lucy but still fitting easily into a palm.



final touches on the workbench




Facial features and broken coat have been achieved by needle-felting, needle-sculpting and extensive scissor sculpting . Large soulful black eyes  add to her sweet expression and one blink of those sooty lashes will melt your heart.  She has a large black resin nose.









Internal wire armature and firm polyfibre filling assist this solid pup to stand her ground well. She is after all a terrier, and likes nothing more than being out and about, sniffing in the garden and exploring. Her tail is always held high, to match her exuberance and spirit.







Sporting her green Ultrasuede collar she is now ready and keen to be shipped to a home. She is available in my Etsy shop, so please visit her there  http://www.etsy.com/shop/Eddybare
 

who will offer me a home as wonderful as the one I must leave?
 
  1. I don't think there is a home as wonderful as the one you are in already!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment.